Do I need a referral?
A physician referral is not necessary. You can contact the clinic directly if you are interested in seeing Dr. Sarina Kot.
A few extended health plans may require a physician referral for reimbursement of psychological services, so we encourage you to check with your extended health plan first.
Although a physician referral is not necessary, referrals from physicians, schools, or other healthcare professionals are accepted.
How much will it cost?
Consultation / Individual therapy $200 per hour
Fees are set in accordance with the rate recommended by the BC Psychological Association.
Is this covered by MSP?
Is this covered by my extended health benefits?
Many extended health insurance plans provide coverage for psychological services.
Contact your extended benefits provider to learn more about your specific plan.
When talking to your provider, it might be helpful to ask the following questions:
- Does my extended benefit plan cover the services of a registered psychologist?
- How much coverage is each family member entitled each year?
- Is a referral from my family physician necessary?
Are the fees for psychological services tax deductible?
Yes, the fees are a tax deductible medical expense.
What methods of payments do you accept?
Payment for therapy is due at the end of each session.
Payments can be made using cash, cheque or e-transfer.
How do I cancel or reschedule my appointment?
If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please provide at least 24 hours notice in order to avoid a charge for a missed appointment
Please call 604.266.7982 or email email@example.com
Is there parking at the office?
- Visitor parking next to the building.
- Metered parking in front of the building.
- Neighbourhood parking on 42nd and 43rd Avenue (except designated resident-only parking areas).